I looooove sugar. Sugar, sugar sugar. Surprisingly, once I became raw vegan, I started to feel less of a need to constantly have sugar or eat something sweet. This is because I was already getting healthy sugars in my body from the fruits and smoothies I drink, so I started to crave those more than actual sweet sugary substances which now make me sick to eat, like regular chocolate or ice cream. However… raw vegan desserts are the best! They are healthy, made with pure, raw, glorious ingredients that are good for you, and you can eat them guilt-free! As healthy as these desserts are, it is important to always be mindful of the fat content. Just because something is raw and healthy, doesn’t mean you can it a ton of it in one sitting!
This page is to showcase some of the favorites of my many RAWmarkable Vegan Desserts! Clockwise, starting at the top left we have:
– RAWmarkable Coconut Blueberry Cheesecake (made with macadamia nuts, coconut and cashews!)
– RAWmarkable Apricot Nut Cake with Strawberry Coconut Cream and topped with blueberries
– RAWmarkable Coconut Butterscotch Fudge:
– Blueberry Coconut Cheesecake again (it just looks so pretty!)
– RAWmarkable Carrot Cake with Cashew Cream Frosting:
– RAWmarkable Apricot Coconut Balls:
– And last but not least, RAWmarkable Coconut Cashew Fudge:
Check back for more recipes daily, as I am always adding new ones!