This is one of my favorite salads ever, and definitely my favorite raw vegan dressing! This salad is salt free, fat free, oil free and bursting with fresh, rich, fruity flavors!
Let us begin!
For the salad you will need:
– 3 (or more) cups fresh organic spinach
– 1 cup fresh organic mushrooms, sliced
– 1/2 cup fresh organic sliced strawberries
– small handful of basil
– 3 tbsp. dried cranberries
– 2 tbsp. crushed walnuts
– 1 tbsp. coconut flakes
For the dressing, you will need:
– 2 cups sliced strawberries
– a little over a 1/2 cup of fresh basil
– juice of one lime (if you want a less lemony taste, use the juice of only 1/2 a lime)
– a couple sprigs of fresh mint leaves
Blend all the ingredients together in your blender. Blend less if you want a more chunky, thick consistency, or blend more if you want a creamier dressing. Pour into a small serving bowl
Next, place your spinach onto your serving dish, then add the basil, mushrooms and strawberries. Sprinkle the crushed walnuts on top, add the coconut flakes, and then top with the dried cranberries:
And that’s about it! Take your dish of strawberry basil mint dressing, and add it to your salad!
Pour your dressing over the salad, and dig in!
You can put all the dressing in the salad, eat it plain or save some for later! That’s the beauty of this dressing, no fat whatsoever, only pure, fresh, lemony, fruity goodness!