Banana Peach Kale Celery Smoothie!
Yet another winning kale smoothie! You can make this with frozen bananas and peaches, or just have one of the fruits frozen, as I did with the peaches.
Let us begin!
In your high-powered blender, add in:
– 2 fresh or frozen bananas
– 2 cups water, coconut water, or a mixture of both
– 2 cups fresh frozen peaches
– 3 celery stalks, cut up to fit in blender
– 1 tbsp. organic wheatgrass
– 1/2 tsp of spirulina
Blend together until thoroughly mixed and creamy. IF you need more liquid, add more water or coconut water. Top with dried berries, shredded coconut or fresh peaches, and drink up!