This is a crazy good smoothie! I wanted something sweet, so just started throwing everything in the blender! I also had a fresh coconut hanging about in my fridge, so I used that as a base. The result: Blueberry Coconut Chocolate Perfection!
– 2 cups coconut water
– About a cup of coconut meat
– 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
– 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
– about a handful of gogi berries
– bit of honey, agave, maple syrup or molasses
– Couple tbsp of raw organic protein powder (I used chocolate maca powder)
Through it all in a blender, and blend!
Top with a bit of cacao nibs, and drink up! Sweet, healthy and amazing!